- The i-PAD CU-SP1 is a training defibrillator designed to simulate the operation of the semi-automatic external defibrillator model i-PAD SP1.
- It allows to learn and practice the operation of the real AED without danger for the user, simulating charging and discharging without real current.
- It has 8 pre-programmed rescue scenarios according to international rescue protocols and recommendations (AHA, ERC, etc).
- It must be used in conjunction with CPR mannequins (torsos and full body dolls) or real people. It has an infrared control that allows the use of the trainer from a distance.
- Its use is recommended in training in Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support and DESA as well as any other training that involves the use of a defibrillator.
- The DESA trainer should never be used during a real rescue because it does not deliver real electric shocks.