CHARACTERISTICSINSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Insert Eye model in BASKET. The flexible protrusions will hold the eye in position. Anterior segments can be installed on the backside of the basket.
- Attach MODEL VIEW CLAMP to a standard chinrest post, and secure with both CLAMPSCREWS. Swap clampscrew holes if required, to adjust fo rpost size.
- Loosen the extension and ball screws and postion the basket where desired.
- Tighten the extesion and ball screws to fix the eye in position and proceed to perform examination
- Store in a cool, dry and darkplace (a drawer will be fine). Extended exposure to sunlight (UV) may affect material properties. Prolonged exposure to humidity or high temperatures may adversely affect material properties.
- Do not place heavy objects on top of the model. Prolonged compression may deform the model.
- Clean with anti-bacterial soap and water. Do not soak the models for cleaning. Avoid using alcohol or bleach. Gently scrub with cotton swab if necessary.
- Air or blow dry before storing. Do not store wet.