- Sculpted body contours and realistic skin feel help prepare students for real life rescues.
- A head that simulates the way an actual infant's head would move.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- comply with latest AHA, ARC and ERC guidelines.
- Available in single or 4 packs.
- If ventilation is done correctly, the chest will rise.
- The correct compression depth is indicated by a click sound, the correct compression rhythm is controlled by a build in light indicator.
- The airways are designed as disposable items, avoiding the need for disinfection.
- For group education an additional individual face shield with lter can be attached to protect the students from infection.