- With its exchangeable training modules, our Fidel enables the practical simulation of all invasive procedures in the first week of a piglet’s life.
- Not only visually but also haptically, it conveys the impression of a lifelike piglet with its skin-like surface and a weight of 2.5 kg.
- Thanks to the integrated hip and shoulder joints, Fidel can be fixed in a wide variety of positions and handling can be simulated flexibly.
- Surgical castration can be performed lifelike on the integrated castration module.
- After a surgical incision through the outer skin, the testicles can be moved forward, the spermatic cords can be cut and the wound can be treated.
- In addition to castration, the testicle module also enables controlled training of tail docking.
- After successful training, the module can be exchanged with only one hand movement and Fidel is ready for the next application.
- Dimension: 23 x 40 x 10cm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- With the skin-like scrotum and the detailed testicles, the castration module simulates the male gonads of a piglet.
- In addition to the two testicles, the epididymis and spermatic cords are reproduced in detail.
- This detailed simulation enables training of the surgical incision, localisation, advancement and separation of the testicles as well as aftercare of the surgical wound.