- It allows the user to assess the progress of labour and to measure the head-to-perineum distance and the angle of progression.
- Intrapartum ultrasound allows objective measurement of labour progress and provides a more scientific basis for assessing labour.
- Simulation-based training reduces medical errors, improves clinical outcomes and reduces the cost of clinical care.
- It helps the trainee to predict operative vaginal delivery.
- Understand normal and abnormal labour through real ultrasound images.