- All PRESTAN Professional Manikins are available with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructors and students.
- The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute.
- Lights continually signal rate progression, confirming compressions are within the 100- 120 cpm range recommended by the Industry Guidelines.
- The yellow light will blink if the 120 cpm upper limit is exceeded, warning students to slow down. Instructors can monitor several students quickly and easily.
- In addition to the visual CPR Rate Monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth of 2.0 -2.4 inches allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real life chest compressions.
- The CPR Rate Monitor may be purchased separately to upgrade any non-monitored PRESTAN Professional Manikin.