CASES AND PATHOLOGIES
- Using BodyMap in a VR lab allows educators, students and residents to be simultaneously immersed in the virtual environment during dissection classes or clinical training sessions.
- While an educator demonstrates relevant content within BodyMap, students can virtually observe his actions. In this scenario, students can also individually learn anatomy material and practice simulation during or outside of classes.
- The virtual visualization increases student engagement rates and allows the “reuse” of virtual avatars on a regular basis.
- Hardware requirements: 1 Headset for the instructor + 1 Headset per student
LECTURES AND GROUP CLASSES:
- By connecting BodyMap to projectors or big screens during anatomy lectures or dissection classes, instructors can use the VR software as supplementary teaching material.
- This VR-based approach facilitates explanations of complex medical issues through simulated visualization and creates a more dynamic and engaging environment during classes.
- Furthermore, educators can use BodyMap for the purpose of online education.
- Hardware requirements: 1 Headset for the instructor