- Practicing various endovascular approaches and using multipleaccess sites
- Enhancing team training with an X-ray technician
- Real time creation of continuous fluoroscopy, roadmap, CINE and DSA imaging.
- Vital signs and ECG monitor reflecting complications or drug administration.
- Using a real TEE probe to practice maneuvering and image interpretation, as well as team training scenarios
- Practicing and establishing the ALARA principles
- Allow the trainee to work without fluoroscopy to become familiar with the anatomy.