- Femoral movements at the hip joint can be imitated in this model.
- The femurs can be raised and lowered respectively and unilateral shortening of the leg and the resulting pelvic inclination can be simulated.
- How this is compensated in the pelvis and vertebral column can be shown in the model.
- Mounting of the rib cage (thorax) with the shoulder girdle allows explanation of the combination of movements of the vertebral column and thoracic cage during breathing and respiratory gymnastics.
- Easily removed from stand.
- Size: 78 cm
- Weight: 5.4 kg