- The manikin is made from rugged polyethylene parts (the same material out of which backboards are molded) that allow for the addition of varying amounts of weight to each of the pieces.
- You may add water, sand, or any other substance as long as you can empty the substance out of the parts.
- The empty manikin is easily moved and stored when training is completed.
- This custom-molded construction ensures constant size from one manikin to the next and allows the utilization of Randy 9000 in every environment imaginable.
- Each sealed piece is assembled with stainless steel hardware.
- The range of motion of the joints, including bending at the waist, mimics real life.
- Randy 9000 is perfect for RIT or Combat Challenge as well as ship-board, heavyweight, horizontal rescues or lightweight packaging exercises like spinal immobilization.
- Randy 9000 may be used in all weather conditions and the joint design protects rescuers‘ fingers.
- Each manikin component is easy to replace.
- Weight: 17 kg