- The integrated hip joint enables the handling and fixation of the thigh to be simulated.
- Blood withdrawals and injections at the femoral vein can be performed on the inside of the thigh in a lifelike manner.
- It is also possible to apply venous catheters to the skin-like venous module.
- In addition, the course of the saphenous vein on the lower leg is visualized in the compressed state.
- With the solid holder, “Lea” is suitable for mobile use.
- The vein module can be removed if necessary and exchanged in a few simple steps.