- The complete suit is designed to allow the user to experience the physical changes due to aging.
- Available in sizes S (145-155cm), M (155-165cm), L (165-175cm) or XL (175-185cm).
- Weights vary from 200-400g each and can be used single or combined in both arms and legs.
- It takes only about 3 minutes to put on the suit. This body suit type gear worn like overalls allows students to experience restrictions in physical functions with little loss of time.
- The movable range and bendability of the hips can be freely adjusted. Characteristics of the elderly such as stooped backs can be simulated by changing the balance between the lengths of the left and right belts.
- Newly developed neck/elbow/knee control belts restrict motion ranges. The wearer can experience the fear of not being able to promptly cope with danger.