- On this multi-layered tissue pad, subcutaneous injections in dogs and cats can be practiced in a realistic way.
- The skin-like surface can be palpated into cutis and subcutis and enables a fold of skin to be raised to locate the correct injection depth.
- Smaller amounts of injection volumes can be applied to the pad and different injection angles and depths can be trained.
- The soft surface closes after injection and allows multiple injections to be used.
- The trainer includes a holder with suction cups for secure attachment to the table.