- ORSIM scenarios are anatomically accurate and clinically relevant.
- Exceptional graphics and animation create the real challenge of a virtual patient who swallows, breathes and pulsates.
- A replica bronchoscope promotes psychomotor skill development.
- This unrivaled realism augments skills transfer to the clinical environment.
- The ORSIM curriculum progresses from non-anatomical models to a range of complex airway pathology in adults and children.
- Users can experience patients with a retropharyngeal abscess, a vocal cord cyst, angioneurotic edema or a penetrating neck injury, all within the space of an hour
- The ORSIM has two learning spaces: ORSIM Freestyle, where users can practice on any chosen scenario; or ORSIM Lab, which guides users through the graduated learning pathway.
- Users move up the learning curve rapidly.
- A 3D mode enables viewing of the full bronchial tree during scenarios.