- This Trainer for I-PAD NF1200 is a simulator created to reproduce the rescue operations of the i-PAD NF1200. It is able to reproduce the functions of the i-PAD NF1200, such as charging and administering a shock.
- It incorporates 8 rescue situations previously programmed according to international protocol (they cannot be modified).
- The Trainer for I-PAD NF1200 is used during cardiopulmonary resuscitation and defibrillation training or any other approved medical training.
- It is not designed for use during actual salvage operations as it cannot deliver any shock.
- It is perfect for training courses.