- ECLSim™ includes multi-functional browser-based user and instructor interfaces able to replicate heart-lung support systems for cardiopulmonary support.
- The trainee can develop the ability to interpret heart-lung support system parameters, formulate diagnoses and adapt the treatment to patients requiring respiratory and / or circulatory support.
- Furthermore, it allows the instructors to simulate several scenarios, for example, respiratory failure with cardiac impairment or circulatory failure with respiratory impairment, resuscitation, bridge to transplant as well as oxygenator failure, inlet or outlet obstruction, fresh gas disconnection or massive blood loss.
- ECLSim™ is composed of a realistic user interface with integrated controls that simulate a real heart-lung support systems for cardiopulmonary support.
- Additionally, the instructor can display the instructor interface on PCs, tablets, smartphones connected via the network, supporting ECLSim™ during advanced simulation scenarios.
- The trainee interface displays alarm messages, system parameters (like arterial pressure, venous pressure, flow, SvO2, etc.) and the user is able to mainly change the “revolutions per minute” like in the real device.
- It also displays gas blender variables in order to simulate the possibility to vary the oxygenation of the blood during the scenario.
- The instructor is able to change the value of system parameters in order to simulate several scenarios and follow the user actions during the simulation.