- The newly revised three-dimensional simulators provide lifelike simulation of cervical examination prior to birth.
- Every effort has been made to provide exceptional realism so that the visual and tactile sensations experienced provide a positive transition to patient procedures.
- The set consists of six separate 10 x 11 x 12 cm pelvic blocks.
- The external appearance of all six blocks is identical, with the variations being in the internal structure.
- The internal texture, tissue density, and correct anatomical size are all carefully represented to provide the most realistic condition possible.
- The simulators depict six different cervical conditions prior to birth. Each is clearly identified on the back side to indicate which condition exists internally.