- Paramedics, EMTs, combat medics, fliight nurses, anesthesiologists, and other emergency medical personnel will have the opportunity to strengthen ability and confidence to perform or assist in implementing surgical airways.
- Anatomically accurate landmarks aid in site training and allow for fast action.
- The hyperextended neck allows the user to determine the proper incision site.
- The trachea in the simulator is replaceable, as the airway passes completely through from top to bottom.
- This allows checking the stylet and obturator placement once the incision has been made. Complete with a chin and full-size neck, ties can be used to hold the obturator in a secure position. Ination of the simulated lung verifies correct placement.